Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medlin25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Blood in toddlers stool
    My toddler had diarrhea about 30 minutes ago. She had a small accident in her pants before she could make it to the bathroom. In her pants, it looks like the diarrhea may have been bloody. What could be the cause, and does she need to go to the ER tonight, or the doctor first thing in the morning?
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Aug 1, 2008, 04:05 AM
    Doctor in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood In My Puppy's Stool [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm not sure what to say but today I noticed blood in my puppy's stool and she has had diarrea for at least 3 days but I never noticed it before. She eats but not what is recommended she still hasn't had her shots but only because I can't afford it and she is a little over 13 weeks old and I'm...

4 Month min pin with blood in stool [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4month old black an tan min pin puppy. I bought him on Saturday an noticed after driving away that he had fleas. That night I gave him a bath an put a flea collar on him. That same night I noticed his stool was loose like kind of lumpy an it was really stink. I fed him his normal food from...

Blood in Stool [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man has blood in his stools?:confused: It is light red color.

Blood in stool [ 1 Answers ]

Lately I have been having blood in my stool. And it's not in it.. it comes out with it as if it were my period but not coming from that place. What could it be? Should I be worried?:confused:

My Puppy has blood in his stool [ 2 Answers ]

Is it because I'm changing his diet?

View more questions Search