Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spanishfly2280 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 08:13 AM
    How to make him love me again
    How do I get him to fall back in love like he used to?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 08:21 AM
    We need more info about the background about what went wrong. I will tell you in advance, you can't make anyone fall in love with you especially fall back in love
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Why did he stop?
    bman800 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Well just enphasize who you are , if he really love you then he will show you tell you.

GOOD LUCK!
    bman800 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Enphasize who your are , if he loves you then well he will show he loves you if he doesn't like you for who you are then you will have to find someone who is. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could I make him love me again? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in a big trouble .we have been like 3 years in a romantic frienship.he loves me so much for like 2 years and the last year I began to feel that he doesn't love me anymore but he say that he loves me.in the last year I left him while he wants me very much,I felt bored and I left him like 1...

How to make her love me more? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl likes me, I know from her body language, when I passed her, she smiled, when I looked at her, she was looking at me, but she throw her sight to other direction, this happened many times, she even looked me for 40 minutes, 1 session of class lesson but I love her too but I couldn't express my...

How do I make my man love me the way he use to? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years maybe a little more. Now I have screwed up more then once (cheated on him) and if I were him I would have left me and never looked back. We have a baby together and he is just like a father to my other daughter. He always talked about us...

How can I make him love me again? [ 8 Answers ]

Pleaseeee helppp mee pleasee I love this guy so much he used to love me before but he's just fallen out of love, ino there is still love for me but I don't knoe how to relight it pleaseee I am hurting so much pleasee help meeee.it will mean the world to me.. Hi me and my b.f been going out for...

I love him but he doesn't make me happy [ 12 Answers ]

I was with this guy 5 months ago and our relationship was wonderful. I've never been treated so good and I never felt that way towards someone. He broke up with me for some reasons I still don't understand. A few weeks ago, he called me and asked me back out. I said yes and I thought we were going...

View more questions Search