Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonnie1965 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Have a deskjet 610cl printer
    Im helping my aunt with a old computer and printer. The computer is me and the printer is a hewlett packard deskjet 610cl. Somebody redid the computer and did not put the program for printer back in we have no disc. I now have put the devise in for the 600 series and downloaded all this. Did a test page and it actually printed on the printer. However if I go to print a internet page it does not print the printer says error and wants to retry and still won't work the printer it self flashes the yello. Not sure if I have a wrong port or if something special for internet for it to print.
    Thank you for any help.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 09:06 PM
    HP is no longer providing Windows 98 or ME drivers on their web site or on CD. You might try the downloadable Windows 95 driver on HP's site just for kicks as it appears to be the same 11.2.1 version dj615en.exe file for Windows 95/98/ME. If that doesn't work, Windows 2000 and later have the driver builtin. You can also Google for the driver on sites other than HP's and take your chances that the download isn't infected with something, is the correct driver, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

About hewlett packard deskjet 610cl [ 3 Answers ]

My Aunt has a computer that was reprogrammed. She likes her printer which is a hewlett packard deskjet 610cl and I can't find the driver for it. I also do not have a disk for it. How can you get this driver on to the computer so she can use her printer. Thank you for any help

Adobe PDF Printer disappears off printer group [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Professional 6 for several years (have 2003 version) and all of a sudden when I attempt to convert a Publisher Document to a PDF document using the 'printer' the Adobe PDF Printer and/oris missing from list of available printers. I have removed the Adobe Acrobat...

Vista Printer Driver for NEC SuperScript 870 Printer [ 0 Answers ]

Need a Vista Printer Driver for my NEC SuperScript 870 Printer.

HP Deskjet 1320 [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Install My Hp Deskjet 1320 Without Disk

View more questions Search