Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lissaluvhim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 10:23 PM
    My husband want to adopt my son
    My husband want to adopt my son, but I don't know if he will sign his right over. My son bio father is way behind on child support, he hasn't paid in the past 6 month either and he hasn't seen my son in almost 3 years. I don't know where he is or how to get a hold of him, I heard he was in jail for past child support but we never went to court about it. So how can I terminate them
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 30, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Get a lawyer.

They will walk you through what you have to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my husband to adopt my son. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old son and I live in Ohio. I am married to a man since 2004 and he is in the military. My husband has raised my son since he was 4 months old. His "biological father" took me to court in 2005 for visitation rights. He was issued rights through the magistrate but since has never...

Can my husband adopt my son [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my husband wants to adopt my son his father gave us consent to do you . What do we have to do now. Where do we go to get this done and what does it involve?

Can my husband adopt my son [ 2 Answers ]

I live in louisana with my son, my husband, and my daughter. I am looking into my husband adopting my son. His father and I were never married and have a court order for visitations and child support. He has not seen our son in almost two years or paid child support in almost the same time. I got...

Can my husband adopt my son [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old son and my husband is not his father,but his real father didn't want anything to do with him so I got sole custody of him ,but now since he didn't pay his child support the courts sent us papers saying we have to go to court for support violation!now his father is playing games ...

Husband to adopt [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I aren't married yet, in August we are getting married, I have a son, he has a son and we are having a baby in June. We are concerned that my son will be confused that everyone has the same last name but him. Granted, his father has only seen him maybe 5 times in two years, I have...

View more questions Search