Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Questions with bioclaire
    Okay so I have made up my mind... im going to order bio claire... I heard that you start seeing results in like two weeks. I'm trusting you guys on this lol. But I was wondering. What site I could order it from that ships from america? Or maybe ships in as little as 3 days? Also what should I get? The oil and the body lotion? I don't know I'm confused..

Jul 30, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Really. I mite get mine from beautyofnewyork.com I heard they ship like in 2 days. And it has a reasonable price. Yeah ill post pictures of myself.. since no one else does lol I just got to get it before school starts loll

Jul 31, 2008, 02:40 AM
    So does any one have any suggestions of what I should get from them?

Aug 3, 2008, 04:09 AM
    Is Anyone Ganna Help Me
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Get the whole set the lotion the cream and the oil. I mix them all for my body. I just started using this yesterday. So am waiting fr my results looooooooool
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Keep us updated kpangor

Aug 21, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Sure Will Lighter

Aug 25, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Well my face is getting white a this momen too strong stuff... my spots on my face r clearing up to which is good.mary any update yet?loll
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 25, 2008, 01:58 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Which skin lightener is more prefarable between bioclaire,qei and fair and white? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire and never got any changes like 4 one month.I firstly lightened me for 3 weeks then made me dark after continuous use.Which skin lightener should I use?I have now got 2 other skin lighteners,one is called fair and white and the other is called qei,are they better for...

Bioclaire body lightening oil and lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how and where I can buy bioclaire oil and lotion on internet and how much does it cost? Is it true that it works better if you mix the lotion and oil together? Thanks

Questions [ 2 Answers ]

Question: I am currently renting a house with a very vague lease (just basically says start date and how much a month). When I moved in I was under the impression that the owner was going to be moving all of his stuff out when I moved in. However 6 months later he still has items in all rooms in...

View more questions Search