Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jul 29, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew916
    it all depends on the man. lol. i'm sure that's not what you want to hear but, unfortunately, it's true. relationships are like a game of battleship. you take educated guesses until you get a hit and then you work from there. once you get a response from your man, work from there. that should make it a little easier!
    That makes sense, thank you! In other words, not all things work the same for all men. (which is true). And it may/or may not bother each man the same way.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Jul 29, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Yup!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2010, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE View Post
    Well I have spoken to him about the neglect of sex (love making).
    He said that he feels pressured into doing it all the time because I want to do it ALL THE TIME (only on the week ends because that's when we have our time together. What's wrong with that?) He said that I need to make him want me, like play hard to get.
    And the whole reason why this happened over 2 yrs ago was because he was addicted to a narcotic!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifted a bra n now I have to bring it back [ 28 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 15 n I stole a bra from the store like 2 weeks ago and my mom found out about it and she making me take it back tomorrow I was jw if anyone knows like what they'll do? By the way I live and the usa

Bring Back NC Calendar [ 12 Answers ]

Why was the NC calendar moved? I and many others found it useful and an important tool for getting through broken relationships. It was dedicated to No Contact and people supported one another during the NC period. Removing it to some obscure area of the board is mean. I would like to see it back....

Bring back spice! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my bloke have been together for a while now, we have moved in together and have a cat. We are in love big time but for some reason the spice has gone from our relationship. When ever it comes down to me wanting to have sex it doesn't 'just' happen I HAVE to dress in sexy outfits to show that...

I want to bring us back together, but I have no idea how. Can someone tell me how? [ 96 Answers ]

It's been over a year now that it's been over. But about half of that year my ex and I have still clearly had an emotional attachment (talking about being confused and scared that we were breaking up, etc). I admit that on his part, it's been less. But I also admit that he's a better friend and is...

What do you bring back? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you bring back from a war? Those who have been in wars or people with their loved ones in wars or war veterans,I would like to hear what is it that the soldiers actually bring home after a war? I can only imagine what one sees on the battlefield during wars,I wonder what is it that...

View more questions Search