Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Can you tell me what this dream means?
    Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to like that I never showed loved to and loneliness and depression was the cause of it. One of the teachers wanted it to read it out loud and I really didn't care, so I let her... and for some reason apparently I didn't finish the last paragraph. She mentioned at the end there was no end... and the girl I used to like speaks out the loud and asks me what's the end... and I don't seem to look at her or answer her. What's the deal?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. It sounds like subconsciously you may feel you still have unresolved feelings about the girl you use to like or how you deal with life in general
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 31, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Yep. In a word, guilt. We all carry some, times we could have really fed someone's soul with just a word, but we didn't. When I was young, one of my best friends had a father who came down with brain cancer, and I felt so incapable of giving him the support he needed that I just sort of avoided him. I've always felt badly about that.

So what do we do about it? Step one is to forgive ourselves, to let ourselves off the hook, accepting that we make mistakes. Step two, hold the intention of wishing that any person you hadn't fully been there for will find in the universe exactly what they need. Step three, pay the price. The universe will make it work, but you have to ask the universe to send you an opportunity to do something fulfilling for someone, then watch closely for it to happen, and don't miss the chance when it comes.

Blessings,

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I don't know what it means [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, It is destined to be a silly question. But please let me know. I was walking with my boyfriend, and I heard the sound of a bird. So I asked my boyfriend what bird it was. He told me he didn't see the bird, so he didn't know. And then I pointed to the bird for him. But he said, "never...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search