Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the jevins Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Best buys for pool supplies
    I am looking for some replacement parts for my DoughBoy. Anyone have some suggestions of where to find a low cost "quality" deal? For filtration systems, is sand or cartridge better for a 24' round pool? Any must have suggestions for my pool? I am really new at this, so any input is greatly appreciated.
    The Pool Guy Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by the jevins
    I am looking for some replacement parts for my DoughBoy. Anyone have some suggestions of where to find a low cost "quality" deal? For filtration systems, is sand or cartridge better for a 24' round pool? Any must have suggestions for my pool? I am really new at this, so any input is greatly appreciated.
    I prefer sand to cartridge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby supplies [ 17 Answers ]

The other day I walked into a consignment sale for children and baby things. As soon as I walked in I was completely overwhelmed. There are so many things out there for babies and I don't know what is good and what is not. I am not sure of the things I need to have and the things I will never use....

Koffi Annan buys second home [ 8 Answers ]

Yes he has just purchased his second "palatial" mansion according to the NY Sun . Annan Acquires a Second Palatial Home - August 9, 2007 - The New York Sun The article questions how can he afford it and points out irregularities in finances at the UN during his reign . I wonder ;given the...

Power Supplies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going to be traveling in the caribean, I'd like to take my laptop and camcorder... does anyone know if I need to purchase a separate power regulator, or do the power supplies attached to most electronics take care of any powe surge or lack thereof Thank

View more questions Search