Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodstalking Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 02:21 PM
    A backhoe lake monster
    All that I remember is that it's from the mid to late 80's, I think. A boy gets an idea from throwing a toy into his fish tank than he gets trapped in what everyone thinks is a monster, really it is a backhoe in the lake or swamp or pond or something. Know what it is?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Frog Dreaming (1986)
    bflauto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 01:44 PM
    The Quest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Monster movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding the title to a monster movie. I believe the lead was a Patrick Swayze/ or Kevin Bacon type character and he wears a white shirt. All I remember is he dies and becomes a monster, the monster community was in a graveyard or sometype place, and he's trying to save his girlfriend...

What licenses and insurance is needed for backhoe/dump truck business? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a backhoe and dump truck that I use on my orchard. I've been selling topsoil from my orchard and I keep getting requests from customers for other services outside agriculture. One person wanted me to dig the foundation for his new house inside the city limits. Other people have wanted me...

Monster in Law [ 16 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as an easy going, fun person. However, there is one lady that can change all that. My mother in law. She is an overbearing woman, who intentionally does and says things that are cruel. My husband just had knee surgery on Monday. It was a rather simple surgery (thanks...

About Monster Inc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every One, any one can tell me How was the person talked as Mike in Monster Inc movie? Thank for helping me ;)

View more questions Search