Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joaquina Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Rising College Tuition
    Hello! I'm writing a paper about rising college tuition. Obviously, I'm against that, but I can't think of any arguments for the opposite side. I mean, I'd like to know what are some advantages of rising college tuition?

Thanks.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 12:11 PM
    You could maybe go about the paper as instead of raising tuition cut down on the waste and mismanagement of the money by schools.
    Joaquina Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Thanks, I wish I could do that, but I HAVE to write about rising college tuition; I would get out of the topic by focusing in mismanagement of the money by schools...

Thanks for your time :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 25, 2008, 12:32 PM
    You can't think of any arguments for them. You don't think schools don't have to pay to heat the classrooms? You don't think professors and other workers want annual raises? You don't think it costs money to maintain and replace equipment? You need to do some research on just what scools spend their revenue on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex not paying college tuition? [ 3 Answers ]

Can my ex refuse to pay for our son's college tuition even though it is in the divorce that we each pay 50%? He says he doesn't have the money and probably can't get a loan due to negative equity on his house... Is it worth it to take him to court?

College Tuition Laws for parents [ 4 Answers ]

In the state of CA, is a divorced parent legally responsible to pay college tuition through any know family laws?

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

Withdrawing Funds for College Tuition [ 2 Answers ]

We have a son in college and would like to withdraw funds to pay for his tuition. Is there a penalty for this?

Withdrawing Funds from 401-K for college tuition [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any penalties for early withdrawal on 401-k for college tuition?

View more questions Search