Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feehar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Lawnmower won't start
    :( I mistakenly put a gas oil mix into my 4 cycle lawnmower and before I realized what I did I flooded it with the gas oil mix and now the mower won't start.
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Jul 23, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Drain it and put in the right gas and if it's flooded, I've seen it take as long as 24 hours to sit untouched and then not be flooded and to start right up again (be sure the spark plug is on)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't start my lawnmower. [ 4 Answers ]

:o :) I have this really good, self-propelled lawnmower. The problem is that I cannot pull the string to start it. My question is whether it is possible to convert the starting system to a button or key start. This would make my life immeasurably easier. Thanks for your help!

Lawnmower won't start [ 5 Answers ]

My John Deere Riding mower has been sitting all winter. Now it won't start. Help?

Lawnmower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I was mowing my lawn yesterday, after it had rained the night before, so I had to stop several times to clean off the blades, but it was running fine. Then in the middle of mowing it stopped and I couldn't start it back up. I went back later and tried to prime and start it, but it doesn't seem to...

Lawnmower will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I was having to replace the blade adapter on my lawnmower as the old one would vibrate the blade loose. I tipped the lawnmower up on its side and struggled to get the old blade adapter off. After I got it off so I could go get a replacement , I thought to myself that I had heard somebody say...

Lawnmower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried for two weekends to get my Toro Lawnmower (3 yrs. Old) to start with no luck. Last week, the pull string broke and I have replaced that as well as the spark plug. Anything else?

View more questions Search