Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angeleyes832 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Mama Cat and labor
    My mama cat had her 1st baby this morning,since then there have been no more kittens.The kittens still waiting to be born are all moving around and she has had some contractions.Should I be more concerned that she hasn't delivered the rest?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:34 AM
    How long has it been, exactly, and is labor active? Generally kittens are born about an hour apart, so I'd be concerned if I were you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Mama Mia [ 1 Answers ]

Hola everyone, :) My family is going to New York to see the Broadway production, Mamma Mia. And yes, I do know there is already a movie coming out, but we'd like to see it on stage. My question is this: Have any of you seen this on Broadway? If so, what is your critics or reviews of the show? ...

How to get my mama to say yes [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 26 yr old college grad... well my old college buddy(a girl) asked me to go with her to a goodie mob concert. I want to go but I do not know how to get my mom to let me. She's very overprotective(I can't swim because she wouldn't let me take lessons at the rec center because "the white people...

Hot Mama [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased this home 6 months ago. I have a thermostat that is digital that I am not used to. It is currently 98 degrees but I am not sure of what I should set my cylce per hour to. I normally like for the home to be 70 degrees since I am a severe asthmatic however the room temp. has been...

View more questions Search