Ask
    mikesims65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Will I become a successful and famous rich r&b singer
    Will I become a great singer and become famous
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 07:34 PM
    To be honest it is doubtful, you may make a career out of it, and make a living doing it.
    But only far less than one percent of people trying will ever get famous and rich. Most will fall out, others will be a regional signer or night club singer.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
    My dad was a professional jazz musician, had a nice trio in the Washington DC USA area in the 1940s, then my folks moved to the MIdwest to be near my dad's family in the early 1950s. And then came rock and roll and the bottom fell out of the market for jazz performers... and my dad spent the rest of his life performing in what they used to call "dives".

He used to tell me not to choose a career in music, that it would break my heart (not having musical talent also helped me make my decision :)). It's a numbers game, and it's not just about talent. If you love performing, do it because you love it... but don't quit your day job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

How can I become a famous singer? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, people, how can I become a famous singer? I've been trying for EVER! But I can't figure it out. Help?:confused:

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

How do I become a famous singer? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing?? How do I become famous?:confused:

I want to become a famous singer and sing pop music [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is sarah. I am 15 years old and I love to sing. I just don't know where to start.I am going to be taking singing lessons really soon but I want to make a career out of it and be famous and on stage singing my heart out.. I want to sing pop music like hannah Montana.! :) :)

View more questions Search