Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 06:24 AM

I already shot your cat KC

You're welcome, glad to hear you are doing better
    drummergirl6 Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Ex bugging me
    My ex pops up on msn every now and then, asking the odd how are you etc and that's fine but the other day she sent me messages saying that she is here for me if things go wrong with my current partner and she was saying things like if things go south which they will I here... and telling me to be carful and not to fall for the wrong person... basically implying I shouldn't trust my current partner I don't know why she doing this as I know she doent care... because in the past she has been evil and called me names and other nasty comments.. any help please if you undersatnd thanks x
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 01:54 PM

It sounds like things aren't going well for her dating wise and she wants to keep you on the back burner.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 01:54 PM

Pay her no mind because she is messing with you and looking + waiting for you to give her some attention. Don't give it to her.

Jun 1, 2009, 01:57 PM

Many thanks guys... she just use to do it about my mates when I was with her she use 2 say they all and hhate me now she trying 2 imply my current partner is bad for me
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 01:58 PM

She's jealous. It's time to cut her out of your life.

Jun 1, 2009, 02:00 PM

I will have to... and thank you
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:04 PM

Block her on all your social sites.

You ever heard the saying "misery loves company?" Well misery is her name and she knows how to push your buttons.

Don't entertain her!

Jun 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Block her on all your social sites.

You ever heard the saying "misery loves company?" Well misery is her name and she knows how to push your buttons.

Don't entertain her!
    I never heard that what is it
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 02:06 PM

Social sites are myspace, Facebook, twitter, messengers, email... any place that she can contact you online.

Jun 1, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Social sites are myspace, facebook, twitter, messengers, email....any place that she can contact you online.
    No lol I mean the misery loves thing sorry
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 02:09 PM

Misery loves company means that she is sad and wants YOU to be sad so that she feels less sad. It's selfish, and you should drop her immediately. You've obviously started a new life without her, she needs to realize that and you need to make that clear to her.

Jun 1, 2009, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Misery loves company means that she is sad and wants YOU to be sad so that she feels less sad. It's selfish, and you should drop her immediately. You've obviously started a new life without her, she needs to realize that and you need to make that clear to her.
    Well she the one that ended things with me in the first place she didn't wan try be friends she was nasty and now she tries to be a nasty evil person... I think I made it clear when I don't bother but you know they never get the hint
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:22 PM

Just continue to ignore her and continue on with your life. Whatever you do don't let he words get to you nor bring you down.

Jun 1, 2009, 02:24 PM

Will do my very best.. thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where to go at on a date [ 7 Answers ]

Where is the best place to have a date?

What should I do after the first date? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, What should I do after my first date with a guy? I want to show him that I am interested in having a secnd date with him, but I don't want make him mistake that I already want a relationship. I made some mistake before by expressing it... I ended up making the guys thought I...

Is it a date? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I made a friend with a girl we talk and all of that but I asked her if she would like to go to the movies and she said yes does that mean it's a date or just regular?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search