Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Dye too dark
    I got a very loose perm approximately one week ago... a little fuzzy but can curl it.. however, I dyed it a light ash blonde when I normally dye it lightest ash, or lightest beige... Just did this yesterday.. what is the best/safest home remedy??

Thanks so much... thinking of going bald would be easier!:D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 12, 2006, 11:20 PM
    Kimmy, most women who color their hair at home usually end up with hair disasters. If you are a brunette and want to go lighter or blonde, your hair would have to be bleached first. Using a hair color on dark hair will most likely turn the hair orange or a reddish shade. Since your hair has a perm in it and you've recently dyed it, your hair could get damaged. The more chemicals you put in your hair, the worse it's going to get. I recommend that you go to the salon to have the color done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too dark of color [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so on Saturday morning I dyed my hair a light/medium brown and put highlights in it. Of course my boyfriend told me the highlights look orangy.. so me being the genius that I am :D.. decided to buy DARK BROWN hair dye and dye it.. It came out SO bad.. it was streaky and diffferent colors and...

Really dark freckles [ 3 Answers ]

I get these really dark, almost black freckles when I get a little bit of a tan. My skin is naturally very pale, but I've gotten more color so far this summer. Can anyone tell me how to make these spots on my shoulders and chest go away?

Perfect Dark Zero [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what those who have played the game think of it to be honest.:o I have a 360, and I'm wondering what shooter to try next! I enjoyed Quake 4, and I plan on renting (at least) Call of Duty 2. To give you an idea of what types of shooters I typically like, my two current favorites...

Too Dark [ 2 Answers ]

I'm real dark and I'm tired of being teased about it and I was looking for a way to lighten my skin guadually without bleaching and I was wondering if cocoa butter lighten skin. :)

In the dark [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a very unusual problem with my home. We just moved in 2 months ago and there were no problems with the side. In our bedroom we had a TV, cable box, clock radio and one light. For the last two months everything was working. Now for what ever reason all the power in bedroom and the...

View more questions Search