Why, where did the photo come from ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Who is the best man or woman for the job? [ 26 Answers ]

I hate to admit it, but I know nothing about politics, which at this point in life makes me feel rather stupid. I did not have a political upbringing in any fashion. As I grew, I found no interest in the subject to do further research on my own, which I admit is bad. However I am having...

The next woman. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Directed to this site by Google, random browsing as one may do when completely directionless, it seems helpful. I don't want to bore you with details but basically, my girlfriend dumped me sometime last month. I couldn't even keep up with days when it happened. She would tell me that we...

What to do about the other woman? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I know the other woman's number, this is how I discovered something was going on, when my husband switched cell phones, and I had access to the numbers he was calling, there were over 100 calls to this number, both ways. Yes, I confronted him, and he insists that they are...

Woman on top [ 9 Answers ]

K... here goes ! I'm 28 yrs old and not very sexually experienced, 2 partners only. I'm very insecure about being the "woman on top" during sex. I know it's becoming boring for my boyfriend to constantly be doing all the work but I just don't even know what to do! I know the obvious, just go...

View more questions Search