Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shinning_star32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Is my cat going to have kittens?
    How do I know that my cats pregnant?

She's had her spayed and it acually looks like she's pregnant and I've gone onto the internet and serched up how to tell if your cat is pregnant and it came up with some things like 2 cheek her nipples and if they go swollen and pinker than they are now then she's pregnant and there's more she goes outside A lot so I don't know what to do

Please help me.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 05:57 PM
    When a cat is spayed,all of her equipment is taken out. It possible that she might be going through a false pregnancy, retaining water, or gaining weight. To make you feel better take her to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2x 16 week kittens [ 2 Answers ]

My youngest of 2 cats (sachi) was killed by a car on Friday, and my mum thought that she would cheer me up with 2 new 16 week kittens, one male one female, reluctantly I took them, they were obviously very nervous and quiet. They were infested with fleas which I have treated them both, and washed...

When will my cat have her kittens [ 1 Answers ]

This is for the birds!! All I want to know is how long is it natural for a cat to be in labor before she has her kittens!! It takes forever to find a place to ask a question and then my message is to short? Give me a break and please tell me about my cat!:mad: :mad:

New kittens. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey there... I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice... I am really worried about one of my 2 and a half week old kittens... she can't put any weight on her back legs and they seem to spread out to the sides, the other 2 kittens are moving around fine and seem to be able to hold their...

Kittens name [ 3 Answers ]

I am having an awful time naming my new kitten. The kitten I have is one my eldest sons females litter. He always was a loaner there and stood off by himself,did not play with the other kittens very much,first to stop nursing, standoffish. The reason I picked him is because I have a 10 year old cat...

Kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 kittens that will be 5 weeks on this Saturday they won't eat cat food yet is this right only one is drinking water but they are using the litter box can you give me some info please

View more questions Search