Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ne8142 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Kenmore Fridge Drips Water Inside
    I know this question has been answered before on this site, but I am hoping somebody knows that answer specific to my model. I have a Kenmore Model 72132100, Serial EM1921731, built 05/02. The fridge is dripping water from the top, back, center of the refrigerator. It seems to be where the cold air comes into the fridge. Any help is very appreciated! If it makes a difference this fridge is a freezer on top model.

Thanks,
    Nick
    ne8142 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Anybody? From reading other posts it sounds like the defrost drain tube is probably plugged, but it sounds like that tube can be pretty well hidden or could be in several different locations. Anybody familiar with this model enough to know specifically where to look?

Thanks,
    Nick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmoore fridge dripping water inside [ 6 Answers ]

I have a kenmoore fridge that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) hose that runs down the middle of the "ceiling" of the fridge compartment and drips near the...

Kenmore Fridge dripping water inside [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 253.73873300 is leaking water from the inside of the fridgerator part. In the back along the top, there is an assembly with a curved cord or hose that is dripping water at it's lowest point. I have attached a picture for reference. I looked in the freezer portion, and I can't see that...

View more questions Search