Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ketty Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 10:24 AM
    She had her kittens and there healthy
    She had 3kittens 1black like the father and 2gray like her. Last night she took the black kitten and she put it in the pantry and she just let him there. What should we do with the kitten?

1of the gray kittens isn't eating what should I do? :eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:26 AM
    That is great.
    You have to let them nurse for around 6 weeks and be looking for good homes.

Jul 16, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    That is great.
    You have to let them nurse for around 6 weeks and be looking for good homes.

They are 3weeks and 3days old and she's not eating and I don't know why should I take her from her and feed her myself and we have homes for them
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:41 AM
    You could try an eye dropper of the milk made for cats but many people say do not do that
    I am not sure what else you can do
    I usually call petsmart with those type questions
    Some of them have a Banfield vet at them and they are cheap.

Hopefully somebody else here can tell you what is best

Jul 16, 2008, 10:46 AM
    You could try an eye dropper of the milk made for cats but many people say do not do that
    I am not sure what else you can do
    I usually call petsmart with those type questions
    Some of them have a Banfield vet at them and they are cheap.

Hopefully somebody else here can tell you what is best

K thank you very much :D

Jul 16, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ketty
    k thank you very much :D

She's NOT EATING if anyone knows what I should feed her can I feed her with regular milk?
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Regular milk can cause worms

Jul 16, 2008, 12:21 PM
    regular milk can cause worms
    Then what can I feed her?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 12:28 PM
    If you have a walmart, meijer, pet store, feed store they should have milk replacement for kittens you could feed her that. Even my local grocery store has kitten milk. But the dry would last longer and be cheaper to buy. Also you could try wetting some kittens chow and give to her at 3 weeks of age they can be offered kitten chow.

You need to find out why this kitten has stopped eating and a vet is the only one that can tell you that. Is her stomach really round, she could have a bad case of worms.

Please consider spaying the mother, proper care of animals is can be expensive sometimes.

Jul 16, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    If you have a walmart, meijer, pet store, feed store they should have milk repalcement for kittens you could feed her that. Even my local grocery store has kitten milk. But the dry would last longer and be cheaper to buy. Also you could try wetting some kittens chow and give to her at 3 weeks of age they can be offered kitten chow.

You need to find out why this kitten has stopped eating and a vet is the only one that can tell you that. Is her stomach really round, she could have a bad case of worms.

Please consider spaying the mother, proper care of animals is can be expensive sometimes.
    Do I have to put it in something to put it in his mouth
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 12:41 PM
    You could buy bottles for samll animals or even a syringe as nohelp suggested... also it should able to lap it up, that is if it will.. the last bottle I bought was only a couple of bucks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this healthy? [ 3 Answers ]

To begin - I started my freshman year of college last August and told myself over and over the 'freshman 15' was not going to be a problem for me. Was I ever wrong. Since August I have gained 20 pounds, weighing about 170 right now I would say. I am a 5'7" female, and I want to get down to like...

Fit and healthy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain why the amount of gas exchanged is smaller in a damaged air sac

Is there any healthy gum? [ 2 Answers ]

I chew a lot of gum, and I don't mind that. I think that if I keep it up though, I'll develop cavities. I was just wondering if there I an alternative gum that does not contain as much sugar. Because I still want to a lot of gum, but just not Bubblicious. Here's how sugar that's in one piece...

Is this healthy? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I, (we're both women) met this other female couple 11 months ago. Because my wife and I were having problems with our relationship, we sought out a therapist. The therapist advised us that this particular friendship may not be healthy for us at the time due to many issues that came...

View more questions Search