Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jul 16, 2008, 08:59 AM
    A pain in my lower
    Since yesterday, my left side has been hurting whenever I walk, I say it's my ovary because that's the area it covers, sometimes it goes across to my right, but it's that left part it hurts most.
    Its not period pain because I'm not on, and I can't be pregnant because I haven't had sex (im only 15) it hurts a lot, especially after I've been sitting down, I've told my mam and all she said was: "It could be your ovary, nothing i can do im afraid." and carried on doing the washing.
    I thought it had gotten better yesterday because I was at work and felt fine, but by first break today at school I had the pain again.
    Any ideas what it could be? :confused:
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Jul 16, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Some women do get 'ovary pain' myself included, which is when your ovulating you feel the egg coming away from the ovary but with things like this you should always have your mind put to rest by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain behind lower right ear [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pain behind my lower right ear, the area is painful to touch and the right side of my head is very sensitive. The glands in my neck are swollen

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Lower right abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work up this morning with sharp pains in my right side lower area. Then it went away and hurt again after I ate breakfast... then I felt really sick to my stomach and hurt and my lower right side of my back. Throughout the day on and off it really hurt.. when I ate dinner again the pain got...

Pain in my lower tum? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on the 5th of this month.. For over a week now I've been having slight pain in my tum. It feels like a really bad period. Today it has got worse I had to take pain killers and have a hot bath to ease the pain Also today I've had a heavy clear discharge. Anyone any ideas what...

View more questions Search