Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ms williams Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 09:31 PM
    The most wonderful man is married and in fresno ca.
    I was seeing a married man for 4 years. We had a wonderful relationship. 2 years ago he got a new job which meant he would not be coming through my town anymore. I supported the new job because he would not be working himself to death on the road all the time. We carried on a phone relationship for a year. I then began to wonder if we would ever be together again. What am I doing? Even if he left his wife like he said he would once is daughter finished high school, would he leave fresno? I'm not leaving sacramento. I deleted his # and got a new job and a new #. He only knows how to contact me on my old work cell phone. It has been almost a year and I can't stop thinking about him. I need to know if he still thinks of me. I want to know if I did the right thing by walking away or did we just need to really give it time to all work out. I need to find a way to contact him without alerting his wife. Any ideas?
    Please no advice about not dating married men. That's not the question.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 15, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Don't date married men
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Jul 15, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Uhm... of course you did the right thing. I don't think that it is such a good idea to date married men. Do you think that lowly of yourself to think that you don't deserve to have someone all to yourself? Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. And go one step further say he did leave his wife for you either you would worry yourself sick that he is doing the same thing to you that he did to his wife or he will do exactly that, cheat on you like he did his wife. Save everyone the trouble and the heartache stay away and find someone that wants no one except you.
    Good luck
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Let me try this a different way. Imagine having strong feelings like this for someone who COULD love you back... openly, honestly... someone who could quit jobs and move cities and do all the neat things because they love YOU!

Imagine that.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 16, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Don't go for him. Seriously, if he's waiting for his daughter to finish college, he will definitely change. Yes, he says he can wait now but the real question is if he will stay the same.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Believe only that you are really loved when he's divorce now is on going to be with you... but wait for his child to graduate, ah ah... how old is the child, 6 years old?hjpan, a lot of things will happen by then, he's so ooooooooooooopen with it!
    ms williams Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira
    believe only that you are realy loved when he's divorce now is on goin to be with you...but wait for his child to graduate, ah ah....how old is the child, 6 years old?hjpan, a lot of things will happen by then, he's so ooooooooooooopen with it!

His daughter is 14 or 15 now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does suboxone show on a drug test done by probation? -Fresno, Ca [ 15 Answers ]

I got a DUI from drinking and driving. I went to court 5 days ago and was put on formal probation and I have a meeting with a probation officer in two days. I'm contimplating telling him about being on Suboxone. I have been on it for over a year, but was only legaly prescribed it for the first...

Best Man being less than wonderful [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting married this Sat and my fiance's best man is being less than great. It seems as though he's more excited about getting the "old group" back together for a free day of drinking than he is about us getting married. On top of that, his ex (who both have very strong feelings for each...

Me and this wonderful girl but [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was...

View more questions Search