Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarobi7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Tax amendment
    How do I find out about receiving a amended tax return. I amended a 2006 return and sent it out in late April. Now it's July. When do I receive this return?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
    You may call IRS and find out. For information, read
    Your U.S. Tax Return: When will I get my tax refund?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax amendment for F1 OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is currently on F1 OPT and I am on an L1 visa. We'd filed our 2007 taxes as "married filing jointly" and as resident aliens. My wife's employer had incorrectly deducted her Social Security and Medicare taxes. However, we got the amounts reimbursed after we provided proof of my wife's...

Tax Amendment? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a U.S. citizen, but my wife is canadian. She resides in canada while our paperwork goes through for her visa. I was told to file my 2007 taxes as single, since my wife doesn't have a SSN yet. Also was told that her income (earned in canada) will not count against my own taxable income. I...

Tax amendment [ 1 Answers ]

How can I check the status of my tax amendment? Thanks..

How long is the wait for a refund on a tax amendment, or how do I check the status of my file?

My daughter filed her 2006 1040A and sent it to the IRS on March 7, 2007. She is expecting a return. On March 9, 2007 she received a 1099-MISC with only Box 7 completed. I have been told by the IRS she will need to file an amendment after she receives her return. The IRS said she will need...

View more questions Search