Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanbizman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Headlights blinking like signal lites
    I have a 90 Chey Corsica with an unusual problem. I hear a clicking noise like a bad flasher, and my headlights start blinking off and on. It's an intermittent problem, and I can't seem to find any reason for it.

Anybody got any ideas?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Yep, I know exactly what it is. You have a shorted headlamp. Some are on a thermal fuse and they trip and auto reset and trip again.

Freaked me out too on a dark road.

Look at the blinking at night from the front of the car and/or pull one connector at a time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to align headlights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chevy silverado 04 truck. How do you adjust the headlights?

No headlights [ 3 Answers ]

Son and I are working on a 1982 Ford Bronco the problem is there is no headlights or tail lights. We have installed new dimmer swithch and light switch still nothing. Seems like there is no power but can't find a fuse or a fusable link for this system. Blinkers and brake lights do work. Where...

Can I go back to my hi-lites [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!! Before going to the salon 4 days ago, I had nice blond hi lites on my brown hair (been doing it for +5 yrs) I got to the point where my whole hair was light, no contrast, except for my 1 inch roots. So I wanted a change, and wanted to get a darker hair with caramel hi lites. ...

View more questions Search