Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123nena1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Paranormal situations in my apartmen
    I don't know where to go cause I am new here but me and my family my husband and my 2 boys have been living in are apartment for almost a year now and lately well a few months a go I thought I saw my son go in the bathroom wich is right by my bedroom. So I said " cruxi come here when your done i want to show you something" he didn't answer me so I got up and went into the bathroom there was no one in there I went into the living room and he was laying down playing with his hampster. And I said"did you go in the bathroom"? He said "no ive been here playing with hampsty" long story short I saw him a couple more times then last night my husband saw the little boy run out of the bathroom to the living room it was so vivid just like a little boy. He looks like r 8yr old son. But he was sleeping in the room. Can you tell me if there is any were we can find out if there was a little boy who died here? All my life I feel like bad spirits follow me and I don't like it any were I go bad spirits are around me and I see them and the first time when I was 15 one started coming towards me I was crying screaming moving backwards away from it and no one else saw it but me when I told my parents they said my mom saw the same thing when she was my age now my little cousin who is 16 saw it and it seems like this person follows us can I get some answers. Thanks. Amanda
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Why do you feel they are bad spirits and not just the spirit of the little boy or whoever.
    I don't think spirits are there to harm or be 'bad' but they are 'trapped' in a different dimension. Usually happens when they died a bad death. You could ask any old time people in your neighborhood about the families that lived there before and if there was anything like a kid dying. If you can at least get a name and date you can look up local news articles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Examples of unethical situations [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm a student in the university of commerce, in class we 've talked about unethical situations in business, can you just give me examples of these situations and their impact on business??

Apartmen Lease [ 2 Answers ]

I renewed my lease at my apartments in Aug '07. My lease expires July 31, 2008, I want to terminate my lease early and when I went to the office they said that Florida Law is that I have to continue paying rent until my apartment is re-leased or my lease expires whichever is first, my lease that I...

The situations that comes along with Office Politics [ 1 Answers ]

What if a boss tells his staff work is slow, and he has to rotate everyone schedule so everyone can get paid, but instead allowed all his employees except two of his employees to gain hours and a steady paycheck? Do you think this situation is unfair?

Who can claim in custody situations [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has primary custody during the school year. His ex wife has primary in the 3 summer months. H&R Block said my husband legally can claim his child because he has him more than 50% of the year. His ex said that is not true. Who is correct. My husband already filed and claimed him.

Living Situations & The Money [ 4 Answers ]

My Mom left my Father a year ago, however she never asked for child support. To keep peace within my family I juggled living back and forth between my parents. Now after a year I have come to the decision that I can not live with my Father. All he cares about is the money. He makes my Mother split...

View more questions Search