Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Why won't my Jeep run
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 150,000 miles. Suddenly won't start. No spark, no power to the coil and fuses seem to be OK.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Test/replace the Ignition Control Module and coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repossession of Jeep [ 6 Answers ]

I had my jeep repossessed after only 30 days, I was told that I needed a qualified co-signer because I was the only holder of this loan. When I brought into my bank a qualified co-signer I was told he was qualified but then was told that he didn't make enough money when I asked about my money too...

Run around with Jeep [ 1 Answers ]

I am leasing 2007 Jeep since Dec 30th and getting the run around. Is my car a lemon: Jan 2nd something popped in the ignition and I couldn't start the car-was towed to dealer to b fixed. In May, the driver window kept getting out of the groove and leaning forward,couldn't roll it up-brought to...

Is a Jeep Good? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I am turning 16 and I would like to know a few ?'s about a Jeep Rubicon before I buy it. If you take the doors off will the side mirrors still be there on the jeep itself ? If I buy a hard top will I be able to replace it with a soft, lets say during the summer? Is there a such thing...

View more questions Search