Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iliveforsoccer Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Starting Middle School this August and I need some tips
    I need some tips on middle school and I'm going to the seventh grade.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2008, 06:23 AM
    It's just one more grade higher and not much different than going from 5th to 6th.
    I was nervous about going into the 7th grade too but once you get there you adapt easily.
    wifemomteacher Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
    I'm a teacher and I taught 6th gr. And then moved to teaching 7th gr. I was worried that the students in 7th would be really different & so much more mature than the 6th graders. It didn't turn out that way. When you get to 7th gr. You will be ready and the kids, teachers, etc. will be almost exactly like it was is 6th gr. Yes, the expectations for behavior and school work are higher now that you are older, but I'm sure 6th gr. Prepared you for that. Relax & enjoy 7th gr.
    TherealAllie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 01:31 PM
    I rember going into 7th I was freaking out, but it's not different from 6th the olny diffrence is no will classes. That's really it you just stick with one class. ( by the way I don't know if they still have will classes anymore it's been about 4.5 yeas sense 6th grade SORRY)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle School Tips? [ 11 Answers ]

I need middle school avice. Like hoow much home work , and how long are classes, how long do you get to get to go from class to class. It is a one grade school.

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

I Need tips on Middle school [ 11 Answers ]

I NEED tips on middle school. I have no older siblings and I just moved to a new school and the elementerary school already let out for the summer. Help!:confused:

Starting Middle School [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to the middle school Grabiarz in Buffalo,NY at 155 Lawn Ave. and I don't know what time it starts, what day this year school starts and what activities there are.Help!:confused:

View more questions Search