Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaughjl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2006, 09:08 AM
    Logon script
    Hello!
    I am currently trying to create a logon script to run when users logon to their computer. The script needs to locate or find *.pst files (or archive.pst files) and then move those files to another location. I am trying to get everyone's archive.pst files on the same location on every computer. Can anyone help me with this script?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 04:22 AM
    It shouldn't be too hard. I'll try and write a quick example up for you as soon as I get a chance. For now here's some reading material on the subject:

http://www.computerhope.com/batch.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How-to auto logon/logoff by certain time? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to automatic logon/logoff for a user in a domain, let say at 8:00am and 5:00pm respectively? :cool: Thanks.

HELP! Want to Logon using Welcome Screen! [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, the way I logon (Windows XP) to my own PC is using the Classic Command Prompt and I have been trying to switch to the Welcome Screen in which a user can simply click on his/her name rather than having to type out a user name and password. In order to attempt to switch to the Welcome...

Windows 98 logon [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully this is a fairly simple question to answer but I've just never gotten around to asking it before. When I start up Windows 98 on some computers it goes straight in and I can start using it. When I start it on other computers however I have to log in. How do I turn off this need to log...

View more questions Search