Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RunnerBill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Debt collection in Ontario, Canada
    We are a California based company attempting to collect in Ontario Canada. Can anyone share their experience getting licensed in Ontario?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I don't really think we need anymore debt collectors in Ontario, thank you very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ontario Canada & Collection Agency ?'s [ 10 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have outstanding student loans from 1998. I am also a discharged bankrupt as of 2002... I know that the student loans are not erased by the bankruptcy. I am dealing with 2 differenct collection agency's. Due to the bankruptcy and now being separated from my husband...

Collection call (statue of limitation) (Ontario Canada) [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Southern Ontario Canada and have the following situation : I have received a collection call about an account closed due to a consumer proposal 4 years ago and they claim my wife's name was on the account for which I don't have any recollection nor papers to show that. In the mean...

Debt collection in ontario canada [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a time frame that a company has to come after you about a debt? I am being asked to pay immediately a debt from a college in 1999. Do I have to pay this, and if not, how do I go about it.?

SOL in Ontario for collection of old debt [ 8 Answers ]

Approx February 2005, at the time my husband and I had our own business it was incorporated. The company purchased supplies from a local company, we fell under financial difficulty and in the beginning of Jan 2006 we closed the business due to financial problems. I was just recently contacted in...

SoL Debt Collection in Ontario [ 2 Answers ]

I just had (Sprint Canada) call me stating that I have an outstanding debt from a residence I lived in about 7 years ago (1999). They told me that (Rogers) had bought out Sprint and that this was their last attempt to collect this debt. I asked them to send me proof of my debt with them, but...

View more questions Search