Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamGupta Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Direct Mount Sink Pump
    Hi,
    I have come across a pump(without any venting to main stack.) Here is the link to it.
    Hartell > Products > Waste Water Pump > LTA Pump. It is a hartell direct mount sink pump. Is this pump valid per code? (International plumbing code)

Thanks
    Sam.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Check with your Plumbing Inspector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet mount and dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using wet mount preparation instead of dry mount preparation?

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

Sink sump pump [ 1 Answers ]

I am complete my with a wet bar. I had to pipe the water up the wall and to the drainage pipe. What do I need to pump the water up to the drainage pipe.

How to mount a utility sink (with legs) to the wall. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out how to retro fit my stand-up utility sink so that it is mounted to the wall of my garage. I do not want the front legs of the sink to be in the way (for cleaning purposes) and I couldn't find a wall mounted version in my area. Does anyone have any ideas of how to mount...

View more questions Search