Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solarmac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Can a Vinyl liner be fitted into a Kidney shaped Gunite Concrete
    I live in Montreal and have a Gunite concrete kidney shaped pool - 32 x 16ft. Due to the severe winter ice the pool has to be re-painted every year and I'm not getting any younger.
    There are only 2 main pool contractors here, both saying the installation of a liner is not possible.
    I disagree, everything is possible.

Any advice will be appreciated and does anyone know a knowledgeable pool contractor in this area.

solarmac
    rjw76 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 11:53 AM
    I'm from Toronto and am in the same boat. I have seen a couple of suppliers online that claim to produce such a liner, but cannot find them at the moment... I'll keep you posted.
    solarmac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Thank you for your response. If I see or hear anything, I will likewise keep you posted.

Ron MacDonald
    king21573 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Yes They Can Any Questions Call Me 513 373 9144

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I paint my vinyl pool liner? [ 1 Answers ]

My liner in my above-ground pool has a black ring around the top. We can't clean it off... so I was wondering if I could paint it? :o

Wrinkles in vinyl liner [ 1 Answers ]

Pool liner was leaking. Had leak repaired but had todrain pool. No water in pool for 2 days, a lot of wrinkles. We have a vacuum running. Will the vacuum completely remove the wrinkles or do we need todo anything else. This is an inground pool.

Remove & replace an existing vinyl liner [ 2 Answers ]

A woodchuck burrowed beneath my 16x32 rectangular pool with a vinyl liner. The ground below the pool floor has suck where the burrows are and I now have pot hole like ruts about 6-10 inches deep on the pool floor. Can I remove the water and pull back the liner, repair the ground and get the liner...

View more questions Search