Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIPY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2006, 01:04 AM
    Rat snake is mean
    When I got my baby rat snake it was really nice then one month later my baby rat snake is really mean now its still mean I do not know why my baby rat snake is like this can you please help me :confused:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Hi, Nipy,
    Here is a link all about pet rat snakes:
    http://www.reptileallsorts.com/ratsnakes-cs.html
    There are other good sites as well, through searching the web.
    It could be you are handling the snake in the wrong way, not letting it do what it wants. Are you handling it too much?
    I do wish you the best.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Have you owned a Rat Snake before? Generally, the more you handle him the more friendly he will be... but if you let off and go awhile without handling, he'll go back to mean.

Be careful: fully grown Rat Snakes can deliver quite a painful (but not poisonous) bite!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I help my rat with her tumor? [ 3 Answers ]

I have taken her to the vet however they said it was to early to operate,so I have to wait until it get a bit bigger.just wondering if their was any other way to help her meanwhile??

An orange small snake and then a big green snake that swallowed her right leg [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter of 7 years dreamed that my mother-in-law had a bookshop. My husband and I where in there as well. She saw an orange small snake and we will all scared of it but then there where an big green snake that swallowed her right leg. When she asked me to help her I answered that I couldn't.

Possible rat infestation [ 4 Answers ]

My Mom recently said she thought she had rats in her house. I went down cellar and noticed rat droppings hanging down from the fiberglass insulation. I could also see holes in the fiberglass where they burrowed through to keep warm. At first I thought it may be one or two rats that came in to...

View more questions Search