Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the caos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 10:29 PM
    An Alien Bug Family.
    I Need To Know The Name Of An Alien Movie I Seen When I Was Younger, The Scene Is That A Family That Is An Alien Family Lives In A House Near A Nuclear Plant And The Father Who Is Also An Alien Works There, How Ever The Doughter Goes Out With This Kid And They Go The Gym At There School And It Is Very Late At Night, Well They're Sitting On A Trampoline And The Guy Starts To Kiss Her And She Starts To Kiss Back However The Guy Goes To Far And She Gets Mad A Turns Into An Alien, And She Wraps This Stuff Around Him And Takes Him To Her House And Puts Him In The Basement All Wrapped Up, Well She Got Pregnant And She Has An Egg Type Of Baby Like A Pupa, I Can Tell You About Almost The Whole Movie But I Can't Remember The Name Of The Movie, I Know That's Weird How I Can Remember All That And Not The Movies Name Can Someone Help Please. Oh Her Brother Also Gets In Trouble And Wraps Someone Into This Stuff When Also Turns Into An Alien And Also Puts This Person In The Basement, Maybe This Will Help The Search More, Thkx In Advance
    nelsta78 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 7, 2008, 03:36 AM
    This is the only thing I can think off.

meet the applegates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident alien married to Nonresident alien- 1040 details [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a straightforward question: I am a resident alien who is married to a nonresident alien. We have one child who is my dependent. I will be filing as head of household and will claim an exemption for my wife (she does not work) and for my child. Do I still need to write my wife's...

Resident alien, nonresident alien or dual status [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I arrived in US on Jan 6, 2004 with F-1 visa. I graduated in May 21, 2007. From May 21, 2007 until November 30, 2007 I was with OPT (that is considered still F1) and worked for a company in US. From October 1st until now (2008) I am under H1B visa working for the same company...

Children's film involving an alien family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a children's movie I saw on VHS tape 12? Years ago. The film starts with an unmanned US space craft landing on a planet and scooping up an alien family in error, and bringing them back to the USA. They escape the ship and befriend a handicapped boy. Many adventures...

Resident alien or dual status alien [ 3 Answers ]

This topic has been heavily discussed, but the concept is still not clear. I have been on H1 since January 15, 2005 (was on F1/OPT before that). I received a pay-check (approx. $1500) in those 14 days on 2005 that I was on F1 status. Since "I pass the substantial presence test for 2005, I am...

View more questions Search