Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabli29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Cheap health insurance
    Hye.. I came 2 Oklahoma a month a ago.my husband is a student.and I don't work.
    Here in us madical is very expencive:( .I want 2 know is there any cheap insurance programme.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Unfortunately, health insurance of any kind in the U.S. is not inexpensive, but could fall within your means to pay. There are some sites that you might find on the following search where you might be able to obtain some quotes, though.

Oklahoma Medical Insurance Quotes - Google Search

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need cheap pitbull liability insurance. [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Ohio where u have to have 100,000 liability insurance for your pitbull. Please help me find somewhere cheap, I have 3.

I need cheap insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to lose my health insurance soon and am looking for cheap but good health insurance. Can anyone help me with this?? Thanks!

No Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 25 and has cancer. She doesn't have any health insurance. Are there programs that can help get her medical attention.

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Which insurance company offers health insurance for seniors more than 67 years?

Health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Some of you may already know that I've been looking for affordable health insurance for my family. I have a few questions. What are these companies that I'm calling that look up different quotes for you and say that they will be your agent to deal with the insurance company? Do you have to...

View more questions Search