Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shailaja Raj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 05:40 AM
    After my delevery I have reduced weight, my tummy is not reduced
    I got my kid 1.5 yrs back I have reduced my weight, but my tummy is not reduced.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Breast feeding and exercize is about the only two things that will get rid of 'baby fat'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduced hot water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a 10 year old house a few months ago and about a week ago my hot water pressure dropped by about half. We have a gas hot water heater that was inspected before the home was purchased and was deemed in good working order. I've checked all the water lines around the hot water tank and...

Hour pay reduced [ 1 Answers ]

I work for an Insurance Agent who has 25 years+ as a contract agent for one of the top five insurance companies in the United States. He has his own office and employs three people. He pays our salaries - we are his employees and we are not connected in any way with the parent insurance company. ...

Reduced Salary [ 2 Answers ]

I am on a lesser salary than the 4 other people in my department. I was wondering if there are any laws stating that if I am doing exactly the same work if not some more work than them am I allowed to ask for an increase in salary to what my other colleagues are on? WIll my age effect this as I am...

Reduced hot water pressure [ 2 Answers ]

First question here, thanks in advance for any responses. Basically, I have lost pressure from all the hot water taps/shower in my house. Boiler seems to be working okay - water is actually hot but initially comes out as usual for half a second when turning taps on, but then slows to a...

View more questions Search