Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jul 4, 2008, 02:30 AM
    70's 80's movie with bikers, drag mans wife's coffin
    Hey everyone-

This movie is from the 70's to 80's. I thought.. the main character was Gary Busey... but.. I guess I was wrong. I could'nt find it. Anyway, it takes place in a small town, can't remember what happened but somehow this mans wife dies, not sure if it is a result of husbands bad relationship with biker gang. The bikers end up digging up mans wife's coffin and dragging it from behind motorcycles right in front of his house. The only other part I can really remember is when he is getting revenge, he runs a wire across a street and when a biker comes he puts tension on the wire and it decapitates the biker. Thanks in advance.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Jul 4, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Found it! It was Gary Busey. Eye Of The Tiger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mid 70's to 80's HBO or other movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie contained midgets lots of them,a little boy was reading a book, and then was on top of a giant's head,and the giant was walking out of the ocean.Then the giant got tied up,and then loosed himself,and put the boy in a bird cage.somewhere in the movie the midgets were sitting at a dinner...

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search