Jul 2, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Bush has one more thing to do
    Before leaving office
    And this is it...
    YouTube -
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 05:11 AM
    I can't see the video but my guess is that it has something to do with killing OBL .

This is news and a follow the dots possible scenario

Yesterday the Washington Times reported that Pervez Musharraf gave us permission to launch Predator drone strikes on Osama bin Laden, without first notifying Islamabad, if he is located in Pakistani tribal areas.
    Washington Times - Deal lets U.S. drones strike bin Laden

Then this was reported :
    An explosion wrecked the compound of a militant Islamic group on Monday, killing as many as eight people. Pro-Taliban militants claimed the explosion was caused by a missile fired by American forces not far across the border in Afghanistan, but a Pakistani officer said it occurred when explosives that had been stored in the compound blew up.

The explosion, which buried bodies in piles of shattered masonry and mud bricks, came during the third day of an offensive by Pakistani paramilitary forces in the Khyber Agency, which is adjacent to Peshawar.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/01/wo...ia&oref=slogin

And this :

Two people were killed and two wounded Wednesday when a missile fired from Afghanistan landed near a border post in a Pakistani tribal area, a senior security official said.

It was not clear if the missile that hit the troubled Bajaur district was launched by Taliban militants in Afghanistan or international forces fighting them, the official said.
    AFP: Two killed in Pakistan missile attack: security official

What is interesting about these stories taken together is that last year Musharraf had stated that he believed that OBL was operating in Bajaur.

A Conversation With Pervez Musharraf - washingtonpost.com

Combine all this with a Pakistan offensive against the tribal areas and NATO efforts in Afghanistan to root out the Taliban and it is clear that the fight for Afghanistan against the Taliban and al_Qaeda has crossed the border and our enemies are caught in a pincer.

JTW News - Pakistan Offensive Felt In Eastern Afghanistan

Does that mean OBL will be captured or killed ? I don't know . I don't know if he is still alive. There are reports out that he is on his last gasp due to deteriorating kidney problems . I also still have my suspicions that he is buried in a cave in Tora Bora.. . or is that funny looking Elvis impersonator in Vegas.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 05:17 AM
    I go with the impersonator in Vegas.
    Did you see the Saddam Hussein look alike in California.
    The remote viewers, like Ed Dames, has said all along he is hiding in a cave in Pakistan.
    There I go again with the George sNoory.:eek:
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 05:32 AM
    yeah his bones may indeed be hiding in a cave. I wonder how often Ed Dames and his band of Stargate refugees are right ? The program was ended by the CIA in 1995 because there was no proof that it was of any value . The problem was that it took $20 million to figure that out.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 05:34 AM
    ... and then Ed Dames has been proven wrong time and again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

Bush tvs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bush Tv... remote is broken... can't get it out of standby and switch it on to get an all for one remote happening... any ideas?

View more questions Search