Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgilson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 11:24 AM
    1930/40 Movie
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie where a little boy named Pud traps Death in a tree and won't let him down from the tree because Death was coming to take his Grand father. This film was made in the late 30's or early 40's.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
    On Borrowed Time. I think one of the Barrymores played the Grandfather. Check the TV listings because I remember it as usually being on around 4th of July weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for person in the 1930 census [ 15 Answers ]

I was able to find family in 1920 census with no trouble in the library. But I Can seem to find the other members of the family in the 1930 census

1930-1940 bedroom suite [ 2 Answers ]

I, recently, bought my Grandparents house and am trying to get rid of everything in it, so that I can move in. There is a beautiful late 30's to early 40's Thomasville French provincial or french country bedroom suite. There is a double bed, 2 dressers - one with a mirror, a nightstand and a...

1930 toilet flange / lead pipe problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a home that was built in the 1930s. I have a problem with the toilet on my first floor. When the water supply to the toilet is on water leaks through the floor to the basement below. Here are some random facts: The floor in the bathroom is original tile. The floor doesn't appear to be...

1930 Census and Native Americans [ 1 Answers ]

How was the amount of Native American blood deceided on in the 1930 census?

1930 census [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get acess to census website from 1600 to date

View more questions Search