Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redrose24 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Casual Dating
    Do most guys in their later 20's like to just "casually date" or are they looking for potential long term relationships? I used to think at that age people would want to start looking to settle down... but I am not thinking differently about all of that.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 08:25 AM
    It's like asking if some prefer apples to oranges. It really depends entirely on what they want, what "period" of their life they're in, etc.

I know some kids at the age of 18 that want to get hitched, and I know guys in their early 40s that don't want to settle down just yet...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 08:45 AM
    I have to agree with Sneezy.

Also, people nowadays are getting married allot later in life.

People are concentrating on their education, their careers, buying a house and being financially secure before looking for that special someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Casual Sex [ 8 Answers ]

I am almost 50 and am not satisfied sexually in my current relationship. There is none and he has issues. I like my partner--lots of fun and a stitch to be with. But how can one prepare for the idea of Causal Sex. I am not in the best of shape but I need this very badly. Thanks. Sandy

Cost for casual flight lessons? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have read a few of the other posts and while I would like to learn to fly, I would like lessons on rather small aircraft, like the Cessna Skyhawk? video was showing. I'm not particularly interested in becoming a pilot as a job, so I'm not really geared toward the whole...

Bi guy falls for another. He didn't want anything more than casual fun. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old bisexual guy, in the closet and was having casual meets with another bisexual guy. Each time he came over, I was developing really strong feelings for him and I got so attached. He knew that I liked him, and I'm pretty sure he liked me as well. After a month, he stopped coming...

Casual Dinner party [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all My son is dating a nice young lady, they are both 16. Her parents have invited us over for home made pizza, my question is , should I take something over as part of the dinner or not, Thanks

Kenmore Elite He4 Dryer stuck on Casual setting [ 5 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite He4 Dryer is stuck on the "Casual" setting and won't let me change it! How do I reset it so that I can choose my own setting? I've tried holding down the Pause/Cancel button, but nothing happens. HELP! Thanks!

View more questions Search