Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jun 30, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Driving route planner
    Is there a program that allows you to plug in a couple of destinations and it makes the fastest route to get to each of the destinations
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Microsoft street and trips

I used it ( with updates) for over 6 years routing several trucks doing 4 to 10 stops a day.

There are many others, I do like it becuae it is so easy to use. And it seldom sent me down one way streets, and on roads that were not there.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Use Google Maps almost weekly to plan complete driving trips. Point to point. Free!

Google Maps
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jun 30, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Thanks but are there any free ones? And I couldn't figure out how to do it on Google maps
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 06:12 PM
    The one I use only costs 40 dollars or less, and it will allow you to put in dozens of stops and figures the best way to do them, or you can put in whichone has to be done in which order.
    It allows you to put in how long you plan to be at each stop ( est layover) and will even allow for over night stops,

If you are doing a lot of routing for several stops it is great,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Aspireing events planner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted everyone to know that since planning my own wedding I have decided to become an events planner and I'm offering my services free of charge till I get a good portfolo built then I'll be charging anyone in western NC that would like to take advantage of this offer please PM me if you...

View more questions Search