Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:51 PM
    I'm stck and I need to loose 20 pounds at least
    I'm five- three and I weigh 145 is and I want to be skinny by the time summers out because I want to turn around my life after my depression. I can't get past 145 and I've been eatting less. I don't know anyone around my neighbor hood to go for runs so what should I do? I need help.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 03:27 PM
    You can go for runs by yourself, it's a good "alone time" to think, sing to yourself, listen to headphones, you can also do sit ups and crunches, use cans of food for weights, push ups... lots of ways to utilize household things for exercise. I am the same height and weigh ten pounds more than you, so I know where you are coming from. Just do little things to improve. Eating less isn't necessarily the best idea, you need to eat healtheir.
    I am not a Patsy Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jul 1, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by correa_heart
    i'm five- three and i weigh 145 is and i want to be skinny by the time summers out because i want to turn around my life after my depression. I can't get past 145 and i've been eatting less. I dont know anyone around my neighbor hood to go for runs so what should i do? I need help.
    Simple standards:
    No more than 1200 calories a day
    Write down everything eaten
    Exercising regularly (P.E, Volleyball, other)
    No white flour
    No Candy or other small sweets
    No soda
    Having good judgment with the specific food that is indulged
    More than 8 glasses of water daily
    Keeping up with sleep

Goals:
    Losing 2+ pounds a week
    Looking and feeling thinner

It's really that simple.

Success is obtained through consistency.
    Consistency is obtained through dedication.
    Dedication is obtained through motivation.
    Motivation is obtained through faith.
    rdbirge Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 07:54 PM
    i'm five- three and i weigh 145 is and i want to be skinny by the time summers out because i want to turn around my life after my depression. I can't get past 145 and i've been eatting less. I dont know anyone around my neighbor hood to go for runs so what should i do? I need help.
    Try more fiber and definitely have lean protein at every meal, especially breakfast. Lots of water... Also, 1200 calories is not much and hard for people to stick with -
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 08:00 PM
    This is the one I recommend: dr. gott's no flour, no sugar diet ... - Google Book Search
    amjm60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Weight Watchers will help you lose the weight. You may be eating less, but no realizing how many calories you are actually consuming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose a few pounds in a few days [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married in June and my dress fitting is Monday! I tried it on two days ago, and I can't zip it up! It fit perfect when I bought it! Any suggestions to loose a few pounds VERY quickly? I have started taking stacker pills (one a day) to curb my appetite, eating healthier, dropped the...

Loose 15 pounds [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 and weigh 200 pounds... I need to loose the fat in my legs and the stomach to fit in the dress.. prom is on April 19th, I need to loose 15 pounds by then HELP!! Any diets?? Or excersises in the house??

I need to loose 40 pounds [ 7 Answers ]

I need any diet help or sudgestions I need to loose 30 or 40 pounds ijm at my heviest I'm almost 200 lbs any advice will be gretly appteciated.:)

I need to loose a few pounds! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I weigh 155 pounds and I'm 16 really wats that I want a nice flat stomach I mean I got good boobs and an and nice face but I need to know how to loose weight fast and the healthiest way to?? / helpppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:o

About how many pounds can you loose [ 2 Answers ]

If your on a liquid diet how many pounds will you loose I heard that you can loose up to 17 pounds in a week is that true! My friend tried it and she lost 17 pounds!

View more questions Search