Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Angry old white man
    So how p*ssed off is Bill Clinton over the fact that Obama derailed his attempt to become First Philanderer ?

According to the Telegraph UK he is so bitter that he plans to make Obama grovel for his support.

The Telegraph has learned that the former president's rage is still so great that even loyal allies are shocked by his patronising attitude to Mr Obama, and believe that he risks damaging his own reputation by his intransigence.

A senior Democrat who worked for Mr Clinton has revealed that he recently told friends Mr Obama could "kiss my a$$" in return for his support.
    Bill Clinton says Barack Obama must 'kiss my ' for his support - Telegraph

P.U.M.A.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 10:32 AM
    LOL, and the Clinton friend is apparently adhering to your list... "You can't talk like that about Obama."

The left complains of Bush's hubris while their candidate remains untouchable and the former president still feels entitled to the throne.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Wonder whether Bubba would kiss Mrs. Obama's if she were the candidate?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 11:35 AM
    You underestimate President Clinton... he's not wacky and hateful like you three guys! :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Wonder whether Bubba would kiss Mrs. Obama's if she were the candidate?
    Or where?
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 11:45 AM
    See, you guys are hopeless idiots! :D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    You underestimate President Clinton...he's not wacky and hateful like you three guys!! :D
    The first intelligent post for a long time on this board...

:D :D :D :D :D
    -

Jun 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    See, you guys are hopeless idiots!! :D
    I stand corrected : another one!!

Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Let's get back on topic - redneck, angry white male Clinton: "Bill Clinton is so bitter about Barack Obama's victory over his wife Hillary that he has told friends the Democratic nominee will have to beg for his wholehearted support." Not wacky?? def. ' odd or irrational; crazy'. Describes Bubba to a 'T'.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    The first intelligent post for a long time on this board .....

Well then, what passes for intelligence these days is really silly if we're the hateful ones instead of the guy telling Obama - his party's nominee - to "kiss my a$$."
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 12:41 PM
    These guys can take a little gossip and build a political campaign around it! :D

A couple of these guys I have been arguing politics with **since 2003**... and this is the truth, they are more wacky and partisan for shooting war and militarism than they were before DESPITE the facts of the 8 years of the FAILED Bush Administration.

Please, no one confuse them with any FACTS! Lol

Fighting a shooting war in uniforms with an invisible enemy(no uniforms)of 1.3 BILLION PEOPLE will not work because... (everyone now, fill in the reasons) :D
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jun 30, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Choux, now who is being silly? Our enemies number nowhere near 1.3 billion. The Muslim world can't get along between themselves any better than anyone else. We are fighting soldiers (without uniforms)of a religion based group of agressors who want to run the whole world. AND they have been waging war against us for about 30 years recently. Before that, they were defeated in the year 911, I think, and must have been planning revege ever since.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    According to the Telegraph UK he is so bitter that he plans to make Obama grovel for his support.

P.U.M.A.
    Got to thinking about this post; this is one thing, maybe the first, that I agree with Bubba.
    -

Jul 1, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    Our enemies number nowhere near 1.3 billion.
    Correct ! Though enemies... Dislikers / disapprovers is the better word here.
    If it was not because of all the money we - the rest of the world - have pumped into the broke US economy to stay afloat (and we like to get that money back), the number would soar to around 6 Billion...

:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:18 AM
    My guess is that rapprochement is the first step to the day when Bill Clintoon has the inevidible Obama bus tire tracks prominently imbedded on his back.

RealClearPolitics - Politics - Jun 30, 2008 - Obama and Bill Clinton end their mutual silence
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 05:43 AM
    I love watching the democrats argue with each other!
    Can't help but see the irony in their ways!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm angry and I hit my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I wrote another blog explaining everything. I hit my ex and I want to know more steps I could take to ,for lack of a better word/words, get better. I am in counselling now for my anger, the underlying issues and impulse control and am thinking of saving for a boxing bag. Anyone know...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search