Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk1000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 04:52 PM
    HP laser jet printer 3100 - paper jam
    How to fix paper jam errror in HP 3100 printer. Thank you
    Mr_am Posts: 105, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Remove the jammed paper check the covers that can be opened to remove jammed paper... and may be you have to open up the lid of the toner cartridge.. to make it reset the error message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donf - ? For you - Paper type properties - Laser Printer [ 4 Answers ]

Don: I can configure my laser printer for the following paper types: Plain Light Heavy Card Stock Bond Color

Laser printer smudging [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Brother laser printer HL 1030 and I use Windows XP. It has started printing with a black smudge all the way down the left hand side of the paper. Cleaning the drum has no effect - wipe off ink/powder but this has no effect. Tried new cartridge as this has solved problem in the past but...

Laser Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting to a point where I will be doing a larger amount of printing. A lot of it in black and white but some color. I have been using a Lexmark inkjet printer ( cheap walmart ) Someone suggested I buy a used laser printer ( on somewhere like ebay) and the toner cart is a lot cheaper per...

Laser Printer not Printing [ 2 Answers ]

First of All MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.. Having problem printing on my HP 2600n Laser Jet Printer.. Tried re-connecting (USB) the printer but still no luck & it keeps on showing the OFFLINE status... Please advise...

View more questions Search