Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jami childers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 04:53 AM
    I need a licenese plate number for a white taho?
    Plate number-10D RR7
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 06:05 AM
    I think you have to get one from your state licensing bureau.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 06:13 AM
    I would assume what you want is the name and owner of the vechile with that license plate number , since it appears you alread have the number?

In most states that is not public knowledge and will have to get that info from either the county court house or the DMV depending on where you live, In many states you will need a court order to get that info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

Bite plate [ 12 Answers ]

After years of painful lock jaw, and about 10 different dentists later, my dentist finally found out why I have lock jaw... apparently I clench my jaw tightly closed when I am asleep(but I do not grind my teeth) and it causes my muscles in my jaw and face to go into spasims. So I got a bite plate...

Sill Plate [ 5 Answers ]

When building a structure, what are the pro's and con's of a pressure treated treated sill plate and a bottom "Shoe". I have heard that I should use just the sill plate, and others say put another plate on top of that one.. I am wit's end as I need to have this built ina few weeks and before I...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

View more questions Search