Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvababe33 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2008, 05:30 PM
    I'm so confused about dating !
    K so I'm going into middle school (I know I'm young) but all the other girls have bfs and I feel left out when they talk about guy stuff Especially the upcoming dances . I'm not ugly (I don't think) but no guys will date me . Wats up ? HELP !:(
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 05:36 PM
    A lot of guys in your age group probably still think girls have cooties. Don't date just because your friends are. Will your parents even allow you to date at your age? Just enjoy school. There will undoubtedly be new students in the middle school, make friends with other people as well.

Jun 26, 2008, 05:39 PM
    To chihuahauamomma; my mom told me I couldn't go anywhere unsupervised with a guy, which I have no problem with but guys just don't like me and I want to know y
    Vision Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Don't take the actions and words of a few guys to mean the same for ALL guys. I've found the best way to find what you want is to stop looking for it.

So, hang out with friends, focus on school, and the right guy will show up.

Also, I'm glad to hear that you have talked about this with your mom and you are following her rules, BRAVO to you!!

Jun 26, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Thanks I try 2 just hang with my friends and let things fall into place but I see girls everywhere and it makes me sad sometimes but oh well
    Vision Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Don't let it get to you. Look at the glass as half FULL! Think of the things THEY are missing out on that you are not because you are single.
    scronklover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Personaly, I a can have a boyfriend, but only in school. The bad thing is, I can only go on double dates until I'm 16, in 3 years!! But I'v never had one, so it doesn't matter. Just, take it slow, and enjoy life as it is. Take it one step at time! Hope I helped!!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Often times the other young girls that are "dating" in junior high end up with quite a nasty reputation by the time they are in tenth grade. One of my daughter's class mates has such a reputation and they are going to be in ninth grade next year. I began leading her away from the other young girl some time ago, because I had started to hearing some of the things the other girl was suppose to be doing. Even dating guys that had already graduated. Any how, my daughter is now glad she is not close friends with this other girl because she leads others into the unmoral things she is doing. There is plenty of time for dating when you are older. Be a kid now, once you are grown, the kid years are GONE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating two guys at the same time(confused) [ 21 Answers ]

I have been dating two guys and they seem very nice and likes me for who I am. My problem is that I don't want to be dating them at the same time for fear that they'll find out about each other. I really like both of them and would like to continue dating them, do you think that I should continue...

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Confused, back in the dating scene [ 7 Answers ]

So I just met this guy on Saturday night. My friend set us up forever she had been telling me that this guy and I needed to meet but at the time we were both in relationships. His ended and then shortly after so did mine. He ended up contacting me and we agreed to meet up at a friends house and...

I Am confused about dating [ 1 Answers ]

I am a middle schooler. I didn't know that I liked this girl tell she told me she liked me. Now I am cinfused because I don't know how to date. I have never had a girlfriend before. Help me and give me some tips on dating! A confused middle school boy!:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search