Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yahya Banarny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Why this log on message appear when I turn on my laptop ""the system could not log yo
    ""the system could not log you on. Make sure User name and domain are correct"
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Sounds like incorrect login info. Here are some related articles:
    "the system could not log you on. Make sure User name and domain are correct" - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is meaning of "semaphore timeout" message [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks to seahwk83 I now have an external drive that is now recognised by my computer. The follow on problem is that I cannot get into it. It is there within 'my computer' but when I try to access the local drive, the computer displays a dialogue box saying - "J:/ is not accessible The Semaphore...

Can't Get Past "Password "Login" Message. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been given a Compac notebook from a friend who hasn't used it in a few years. The problem I have is that I turn it on but I get the "Password Login" message... and of course the password has been long forgotten... I inserted a windows 2000 disk which it appears but still persists...

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

My message "flag" column in my in-box disappeared [ 3 Answers ]

In myOutlook Express In-box there are are normally 3 columns to the left of "sender". The column which shows flags is normally used to mark a message that one wants to attend to later. I have many messages which I have flagged in the past, but the column which displays them no longer appears...

View more questions Search