Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Supposed to be

Move the term with r^2

Then divide by

Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 02:28 AM
    ^ that was a typing error. I am not very used to them. Ok I've corrected it now. It's OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pay lag = terms lag + due lag [ 2 Answers ]

Thus Pay lag = terms lag + due lag State how you would expect the following events to affect each type of lag: a. The company imposes a service charge on late payers. b. A recession causes customers to be short of cash. c. The company changes its terms from net 10 to net 20.

Finding matrix transpose - why doesn't it work when passing pointer argument? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm adapting some code I've written using 2d arrays (to represent matrices) to handle large arrays such that double matrix goes to double **matrix and then I'm using malloc. It seems to work fine for part of my program up to where I have to find the matrix transpose at which point it does...

Presidential Terms [ 3 Answers ]

My AP history teacher said that a person can be a president for 1-2 terms, then someone else is president for 1-2 terms and then the first person can run again for another 1-2 terms, is that true? I thought you could only run twice and that's it. If that confused you, basically I was saying that...

Sex terms [ 22 Answers ]

Fdsgvdfh

View more questions Search