Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atrilliel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2006, 11:00 PM
    Anybody know this action/fantasy movie?
    I think this movie was released around 1997... ish. I can't be certain. Anyway, it became quite popular and they made a bunch of actionfigures of the strange warrior characters in the movie.

Description of movie:

All I could remember was at the beginning of the movie was a boy who just wanted to fit in with the kids at his school. The coll kids told him that he had to pass a test first. The test was that he had to cross a large whirlpool of water somewhere by walking on a small platform of pipes. When he does cross he falls into the water and is taken to a place with warriors that dress strangely and have strange hairstyles or possible ears.

I know for certain that all of this was in the film.

Here are something I am not too certain that are in the movie:

Something about a cacoon and how a man helped a butterfly out of its cacoon. The butterfly then died. There is a whole life lesson to that.

The warriors faces may have somewhat resembled that of a Kangaroo. They may also had tails.

This is all that I could think of that could have been in the film. If you know anything about this film or know what the title is please post it. This movie is constantly on my mind and is getting very irritating.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Apr 3, 2006, 10:25 AM
    Sounds like a movie called the Warriors of Virtue where a young boy befriends Kung Fu kangaroos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search