Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylush Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Making boobs bigger by milk
    Ive heard a theory that non-organic milk has hormones in it that will enlarge breasts, whether this thory is correct I am not 100% sure however someone that does know could you tell me whether whole milk has more hormones in it than semi skimmed?

I'm determined to make my breasts bigger without surgery!

Thanks a lot any possible comment appreciated :)

Xxxxxxx
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Bovine growth hormone, from what I've read, is not effective when ingested. Unlike steroid hormones that can be taken orally, protein hormones can be broken down in the digestive tract... not to mention that pasteurization breaks most of it down before you ingest it... meaning what little hormone gets into your body, your body breaks down using the enzymes in the GI tract.

So... it might do a body good but drinking a cup isn't going to gain you a cup size.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I thought it was the hormones they put in chicken that make boobs bigger! Have you seen the size of chicken breasts in the supermarket!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Well... what you'd need to see is a comparison between the hormone levels produced by your own body naturally... and then the hormone levels of the person who ingested chicken that was treated... I'm guessing your own body cranks out a lot more steroid hormones.

There's a lot of talk about the possible effects... but I've seen no large scale reliable study that can track an overall increase in breast size to increased levels of hormone consumption from poultry.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Seriously... if I knew what I ate that made my boobs so big, that would be great.

Now if someone could tell me what to eat to make them PERKY, I'd be pretty happy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Seriously...if I knew what I ate that made my boobs so big, that would be great.

Now if someone could tell me what to eat to make them PERKY, I'd be pretty happy.
    Heck... don't tell my wife you can eat or drink something that really makes your boobs bigger, she'd be injesting it all day long.

I'm happier with her boobs than she is. Perky they are... but A cups.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
    You know what made my small A cups boobs a little bigger? Birth control.. have been taking them for 3 years now and I am definitely bigger.. they are still small by all means but I definitely noticed a difference. By the way, I didn't take birth control for that reason, for health reasons
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Girl, what makes a woman's breasts large is just ordinary fatty tissue.

Our genetic heritage dictates how much fat a woman will lay down over her mammary glands. When a woman is lactating, then her mammary tissue expands. Also, hormones may effect the mammary tissue. Generally, overweight women have larger breasts than slim women because they have a higher body content of fat.

Whole milk contains cream... skimmed or 2% milk has the butterfat removed or lessened. I don't think that has anything to do with "organic" milk. Can't organic milk be skimmed or partially skimmed?

I think by law in America all milk has to be pasteurized... that is brought up to a temperature that ensures microorganisms are killed so the population doesn't get ill. Organic milk may be retrieved from cows who haven't eaten feed or taken supplements that increases milk production and whatever.

So, I don't think drinking milk will increase your breast size unless you start to put on weight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 01:16 PM
    And doctors have those amazing little implants,

Dolly Parton
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 05:16 PM
    No, hormones in cows milk? I think that would be acase for the american dairy industry watchdogs.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak
    You know what made my small A cups boobs a little bigger?? birth control.. have been taking them for 3 years now and I am definatly bigger.. they are still small by all means but i definatly noticed a difference. btw, i didn't take birth control for that reason, for health reasons
    Didn't help my wife... if anything they are a little smaller than when we got married. Not that it bothers me at all. I married the woman, not a pair of boobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bigger Butt [ 6 Answers ]

What food and excersizes will aid in getting a bigger butt, has anyone tried the ebooks and which ones work

Bigger butt [ 6 Answers ]

I am a blk woman with small butt can you imagine that lol I have broad shoulder but I was wondering if there is any exercise that can make me more propotion or just a little lift to my butt.

Bigger in Texas. [ 2 Answers ]

The testicles of a Texas midget hurt and ached almost all the time. The midget went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine...

How do I get a bigger butt? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 years old and am pretty happy with my body except my butt is not big enough. :( I want to have a larger, more round and firm butt. I work out 3 times a week but I am not sure what excersises I need to do to achieve this. I also want to know if sit ups actually give you nice firm abbs...

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search