Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kt123456 Posts: 36, Reputation: -2

Jun 24, 2008, 12:34 AM
    Maths grades
    Hi everyone I received a b,b,a- overall for the semester do you think that would be a b or b+ overall?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2008, 12:37 AM
    It really depends on how your school calculates gpa.

If (A+, A, A-) is 4.0 and (B+, B, B-) is 3.0, then you get 3.3, which is just a B.

If you have different breakdowns such as

A: 4.0
    A-: 3.7
    B+: 3.3
    B: 3.0
    B-: 2.7

Then you get a 3.23... which is roughly a B.
    Shelly404 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2010, 08:18 PM
    I have and F in math.. You should be proud for what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grades to get into University? [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that universities only accept people with excellent A levels, etc. (eg- straight A pupils) I am in my final year for GCSE's and I am worried about whether I will be able to go on to do further education in uni/college. I have like 1 or 2 A grades but the rest are B's and C's.

16, no ambitions, bad grades, where to go? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, as it says up there. I've left school, and have a temporary job until Christmas. I've always been interested in the Entertainment industry, but I'm unsure which factors. I'm a thrillseeker, and love making people laugh, but am also looking for something which could see me into the future....

Need to cheat to get good grades [ 6 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and for the last year and a half I've been smoking pot. I don't want to quit but I want to do good in school and I'm not smart at all... I do my homework everynite but my test and quiz grades are so incredibly low it's a calendar grade. I started cheating this year because everything...

Bad grades [ 10 Answers ]

I am a sophomore I use to get reall bad grades in 8-9 my grades were great not in 10th grade my grades kind of sux like its all easy I just don't want to do the work anymore that and I don't take notes because its so easy ayn reason why grades slippin?

View more questions Search