Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ctm891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Price for moving pea gravel
    How much should I charge for moving 6 tons of pea gravel from a drive way to a back yard by shovel and wheel barrel?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 09:08 PM
    How many hours will it take you? How much are you worth an hour?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many tons of pea gravel... [ 6 Answers ]

do you need to fill a 30x35 area to a depth of 7 inches? And 9 inches? Or how would I figure it out?

Repair pea-gravel polymer patio [ 1 Answers ]

Remember the popular method of covering a driveway or patio with bonded gravel? Mine lasted close to 20 years but needs some repair now. I still have bags of the pea-gravel but need to know what type of acrylic bonding is available for purchase by a do-it-yourself home owner. :confused:

How do you get tons of gravel to yards [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much yards of gravel I need for a project. How can a figure out how much a ton a gravel is to yards?

How much gravel do I need? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a new patio poured in back of the house and I am surrounding it with 1 1/2 in river rock. I have an area approximately 24 x 15, and I would like it to be about 4 in deep. How many tons of rock should I order?

Dirty gravel [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have four guppies in my 10 gallon tank that I got about 3 months ago. I have noticed that the gravel is very dirty and looks dusty even though I have cleaned it a few times with a gravel vacuum. What is the problem and how should I solve it? Am I feeding them too much? I don't like to see...

View more questions Search